Posted to kandula-dev@ws.apache.org by Andrea Santi <th...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/25 09:52:53 UTC

Information about the code responsible to create the soap envelope for messages

Hi all, i would like to know if the code in kandula2 responsible to create
the soap envelope and send the message to the services has been generated
with the Axis2 code generator or has been created ad hoc.

Thanks a lot for the attention.

Re: Information about the code responsible to create the soap envelope for messages

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
> Hi all, i would like to know if the code in kandula2 responsible to create
> the soap envelope and send the message to the services has been generated
> with the Axis2 code generator or has been created ad hoc.
Earlier it was using Axiom (ad hoc :) )... Now we have ported it to
use Axis2 ADB generated code...

thanks,
Thilina

--