Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Juan Pablo Huachaca Vargas <jh...@sinergium.net> on 2010/02/04 01:07:22 UTC

Can Ofbiz 9.04 run on Oracle 11g R2.

Hi Community.

A simple question.

Can Ofbiz 9.04 run on Oracle 11g R2?. It's certified?

Which others oracle version is supported?.

I know Ofbiz 9.04 support Oracle:

"Commercial databases are also supported. If you have database licenses for
other needs, or have major in-house familiarity with and support for a
certain commercial database, then there is no reason not to take advantage
of that. OFBiz has been tested with Oracle, DB2, Sybase. "
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/Demo+and+Test+Setup+Guid

But I don't know which oracle version is supported.

Finally. How many connections (licences) using Ofbiz ?

Thank you.

Juan Pablo Huachaca Vargas

Consultor | Sinergium S.A.C |www.sinergium.net |
<ma...@sinergium.net> jhuachaca@sinergium.net | 616 4646 Anexo
4168

Re: Can Ofbiz 9.04 run on Oracle 11g R2.

Posted by Shi Jinghai <sh...@langhua.cn>.
We have a test system running on such a structure without any problem.

Regards,

Shi Jinghai/Beijing Langhua Ltd.

在 2010-02-03三的 19:07 -0500,Juan Pablo Huachaca Vargas写道:

Posted by Shi Jinghai <sh...@langhua.cn>.
Should use the JDBC driver shipped with your Oracle. For Oracle 11g, its
ojdbc6.jar.

在 2010-02-08一的 15:08 +0100,Carsten Schinzer写道:

Posted by Carsten Schinzer <c....@googlemail.com>.
Hi Juan Pablo,

--

Best