Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2013/04/01 07:38:52 UTC

[Nutch Wiki] Trivial Update of "Guadalupe" by Guadalupe

Dear Wiki user,

The "Guadalupe" page has been changed by Guadalupe:
http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/Guadalupe

New page:
You call the article writer Reed. One off the things that he or she loves most is to play golf but he unable to make it his profession.<<BR>>
Some year ago he decide on to live from Iowa but that he or she needs to shift because of their family. Invoicing has been his profession for some time. I'm not good at the webdesign but we might want to check my website: [[http://asadiweb.info/stories/717242/Pacung_Indah_Hotel__Indonesia_Mega_Travel.html|Four Periods Hotel Jakarta]]<<BR>>
<<BR>>
Here is my page :: [[http://Www.thefutureneedsus.com/member/20583/|Email Console]]