Posted to user@geode.apache.org by Gregory Chase <gc...@pivotal.io> on 2015/11/19 21:56:34 UTC

Hacker News discovers Apache Geode - has questions and feedback

Greetings Apache Geode hackers,
The Hacker News Community has just discovered all our work, and has a
vibrant discussion running.

There's some questions, and some good feedback.

I encourage all you experts to drop in on the thread and answer some
questions, and view some feedback from newbies.

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=10596859

Upvote the comments you like so we can generate some more awareness for all
our work, and maybe recruit a few new community members!

--
Greg Chase

Director of Big Data Communities
http://www.pivotal.io/big-data