Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Engler, Jeffrey" <je...@ball.com> on 2004/04/15 23:21:59 UTC

XSD validation

We are going xerces 2.5 and have a need to use xml schema validation in
C++.  Does anyone have a simple example of using a XercesDOMParser to
validate an XML document using an xsd?
Thanks,

Jeff Engler
Ball Aerospace
937-320-6052

Re: XSD validation

Posted by Gareth Reakes <ga...@parthenoncomputing.com>.
Hi,
	take a look at the samples.

Gareth

--
Gareth Reakes, Managing Director      Parthenon Computing
+44-1865-811184                  http://www.parthcomp.com