Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by JiaTao Tao <ta...@apache.org> on 2020/07/07 06:52:13 UTC

Doubts about VolcanoPlannerPhase

Seems only use OPTIMIZE phase, can we remove this mechanism?

Regards!

Aron Tao

Re: Doubts about VolcanoPlannerPhase

Posted by JiaTao Tao <ta...@gmail.com>.
Hi Roman
Thanks for you information, in this case, my opinion is to delete the
related logical in Volcano planner, but keep the VolcanoPlannerPhase mechanism
for future use.

Regards!

Aron Tao

Roman Kondakov <ko...@mail.ru.invalid> 于2020年7月7日周二 下午3:03写道:

Posted by Haisheng Yuan <hy...@apache.org>.
Sorry, I think I was wrong, maybe I over complicated things.
I don't mind removing it, which seems pretty useless.

Posted by Roman Kondakov <ko...@mail.ru.INVALID>.
Hi Aron,