Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by rany keddo <pu...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/28 13:19:25 UTC

stability

i'm currently looking into ways of integrating lucene into my web
application. how near production ready is solr? will solr be the recommended
way of integrating lucene into a web application, or am i better off writing
my own code?
thanks!

Re: stability

Posted by Bill Au <bi...@gmail.com>.
The Solr Wiki has a list of public websites that is using Solr:

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/PublicServers

For these sites, Solr is already used in production.

Bill