Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Amn Ojee Uw <am...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/23 22:20:30 UTC

In what directory was tomcat installed

I am trying to setup Tomecat in Netbeans, but after installing Tomcat in
my Debian 11, and in Netbeans going to "Tools -> Servers->Add server
->Apache Tomcat or TomEE
-> Server Location
-> Browse"

I cannot tell in which directory Tomcat 10.x was installed.
I am not a qualified programmer, I am just someone who would like to
program and to make things worst, I am new to the Linux world. So... I
am really lost here; any help will be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Re: In what directory was tomcat installed

Posted by Amn Ojee Uw <am...@gmail.com>.
Well, I found the answer:
Tomcat is in /opt/tomcat, but I did not have permission to access that
directory. I changed the directory permission and now its working; I think.

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
How did you install Tomcat in Debian?

Mark

Posted by Amn Ojee Uw <am...@gmail.com>.