Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Karthiga Ratnam <ka...@opensource.lk> on 2006/09/12 11:08:33 UTC

Problem with the Geronimo wiki

Hi All,

I'm trying to edit the v1.1 documentation and I keep getting this
message: -

Proxy Error
The proxy server could not handle the request
GET /confluence/pages/editpage.action.

Apache/2.2.3 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.3 OpenSSL/0.9.7g Server at
cwiki.apache.org Port 80

Does anyone know what the problem is?

Thanks

Regards

Karthiga
Technical Writer
Lanka Software Foundation
Sri Lanka

Re: Problem with the Geronimo wiki

Posted by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@gmail.com>.
It was giving the error in User guide V1.1 XML Schema pages.

Apparently things work fine now.

Posted by Krishnakumar B <ww...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Karthiga,

Posted by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@gmail.com>.
Yes I have the same problem to work on cwiki..can't edit stuff and get the
same proxy error..
Hernan any idea?
Regards
Kanchana