Posted to dev@seatunnel.apache.org by CalvinKirs <ac...@163.com> on 2022/04/13 10:15:23 UTC

[ANN]SeaTunnel(Incubating) has applied summer-ospp

Hi Committers

I am happy to announce, I just officially success the official
application for summer-ospp[1]
This would be our first year being on this open-source Hackathon

Every committer is qualified to be a
mentor to guide university students, master/doctor candidates taking part
in coding and out-of-code(design, doc, etc.)
This event is for helping more students to understand how a top-level
Apache Software Foundation project works.

The slots are uncertain, once our slots are certain, I will send the emails event for mentors to sign in.

[1] https://summer-ospp.ac.cn/
Best wishes!
Calvin Kirs