Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by "Barnett, Brian W." <br...@pearson.com> on 2005/07/11 22:28:37 UTC

Multiple queries in one call

Anyone know how to make something like this work in MS SQL Server? I have
two select statements, the first selects into a temp table and the second
selects from the temp table. I want to do it in one call to the db. I need
help with the SQL. I can execute both queries in SQL Query Analyzer just
fine, but I can't when I use iBATIS. Is there a different syntax I need to
use?

The SQL is something like this:
SELECT col1, col2 FROM table1 INTO ##mytemptable
JOIN table2 ON blah blah
JOIN table3 ON blah blah
WHERE blah blah

SELECT DISTINCT col1, col2 FROM ##mytemptable

SQL Map snippet:
<select id="getData" resultMap="result_map"
parameterClass="java.util.HashMap">
	$sql$
</select>

TIA,