Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Kadu canGica Eduardo <ka...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/12 17:28:55 UTC

Temporary file on amazon elastic mapreduce

Hi,

i'm writing files through my map function. I get the
FileOutputFormat.getWorkOutputPath(JobConf) path and create a file in this
directory. When the task finish with success the file is then copied to
JobOutput directory. All this work fine when i run on my local machine with
pseudo-distributed configuration of hadoop but when i run this on amazon
elastic mapreduce, the temporary files are not copied to the JobOutput path
and a directory _temporary is created with the files.

Is there any additional configuration that i have to do to run this job on
amazon elastic mapreduce?

Thanks in advance!

Carlos.