Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Shahi, Ashutosh" <As...@ca.com> on 2005/04/12 18:31:34 UTC

[Axis2] getValue() in OMElementImpl

Hi Eran and others,

                   Any reason why getValue() method in OMElementImpl
class should throw UnsupportedOperationException? I don't see any reason
why it can not be implemented now or why it should throw
UnsupportedOperation exception. I needed this method as part of SAAJ
implementation and came across this.

-Ashutosh

RE: [Axis2] getValue() in OMElementImpl

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.