Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Narendra Sharma <na...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/01 07:13:30 UTC

C++ client for Cassandra

Are there any C++ clients out there similar to Hector (in terms of features)
for Cassandra? I am looking for C++ Client for Cassandra 0.7.

Thanks,
Naren

Re: C++ client for Cassandra

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Padraig!

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra

Re: C++ client for Cassandra

Posted by Padraig O'Sullivan <os...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: C++ client for Cassandra

Posted by Adi <ad...@gmail.com>.

Re: C++ client for Cassandra

Posted by Chris Trimble <tr...@gmail.com>.

Re: C++ client for Cassandra

Posted by sharanabasava raddi <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thrift is there..................

Re: C++ client for Cassandra

Posted by David Replogle <da...@steketeegreiner.com>.
And I've contacted Padraig and he has no intention of upgrading to 0.7. I'm working heavily in C++ and Cassandra, though, so hopefully I can contribute in some way eventually. I may be able to help a little bit with C++ and Cassandra if you're totally stuck, but I'm basically just using thrift, no wizardry really going on.

David
Sent from my iPhone

Re: C++ client for Cassandra

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.