Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Liao, Avian" <al...@enporion.com> on 2004/12/08 19:34:06 UTC

can I use Regex in Jmeter to decode the data that extract from Regex extractor

Hi, All,

Just  a quick question, can I use Regex in Jmeter to decode the value that I just extract from regex extractor? If Regex cannot do it, is there any other way around to replace it?

AL

Re: can I use Regex in Jmeter to decode the data that extract from Regex extractor

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
If I understand you correctly:

You can use the regexFunction to extract details from a variable - see:

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/functions.html#__regexFunction