Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Kadir Ozdemir <ka...@apache.org> on 2021/06/29 17:30:11 UTC

Tech Talk on Thursday : Phoenix High Availability

Hi All,

I am hoping that you will be able to join the tech talk meeting
on Thursday. Mingliang Liu, Daniel Wong, and Abhishek Singh Chouhan will
introduce a new feature, Phoenix High Availability (HA) which allows
Phoenix users to interact with multiple Phoenix/HBase clusters in order to
achieve additional availability. Please see https://phoenix.apache.org/
tech_talks.html
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://phoenix.apache.org/tech_talks.html&sa=D&source=calendar&ust=1624940767308000&usg=AOvVaw1Q7PV9bDzTi7_MDpvK_bVT>
for
details.

Thanks,
Kadir

Re: Tech Talk on Thursday : Phoenix High Availability

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
Sorry I missed this one! I'll have to catch the recording :)