Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/27 03:04:26 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome William as our newest committers!

William Tam has been voted in as new committer on the Camel project.
And he've finally got his account setup.

Welcome William! We're looking forward to more commits now :)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome William as our newest committers!

Posted by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.
Awesome. Welcome to the team William!

--
Cheers,
Jon

http://janstey.blogspot.com/

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome William as our newest committers!

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi William

Posted by William Tam <em...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
2008/11/27 Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>:
> William Tam has been voted in as new committer on the Camel project.
> And he've finally got his account setup.
>
> Welcome William! We're looking forward to more commits now :)

... and posts on the forums, comments in JIRAs & documentation too :)

Wecome William!

--
James
-------