Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Tarak Ranjan <ta...@liqwidkrystal.com> on 2007/07/06 12:25:34 UTC

SPAM

hi all,
         again i'm posting this issue .....
i am facing a serious problem regarding SPAM. i have spamassassin and
rblsmtpd then also spam mails are
going to user's inbox without tag  and to postmaster's inbox with tag
***LOW SPAM*** per day 2000 to 3000. but i want to drop/delete those
mails from the server side.

how can i able to do that.. i'm using SpamAssassin version 3.1.4 +qmail

please help me out

/tarak

Re: SPAM

Posted by "Peter Mikeska (MiKi)" <pe...@gmail.com>.
Hello Tarak,

Friday, July 6, 2007, 12:25:34 PM, you wrote:

> hi all,
>          again i'm posting this issue .....
> i am facing a serious problem regarding SPAM. i have spamassassin and
> rblsmtpd then also spam mails are
> going to user's inbox without tag  and to postmaster's inbox with tag
> ***LOW SPAM*** per day 2000 to 3000. but i want to drop/delete those
> mails from the server side.

> how can i able to do that.. i'm using SpamAssassin version 3.1.4 +qmail

> please help me out

> /tarak

Hello, Im using qmail few years. Your problem (as not much useful
informations) can be also not right usage of qmail and SA. You don't
mention what is replacement for "qmail-queue". till then is hard to
say ;)
If you want help, let me know off list. I can help.

brgd
miki

--
Best regards,
 Peter                            mailto:peter.mikeska@gmail.com

Re: SPAM

Posted by Zoran Kikic <li...@zoran.name>.
once marked, sieve can handle that.

Re: SPAM

Posted by Loren Wilton <lw...@earthlink.net>.
> going to user's inbox without tag  and to postmaster's inbox with tag
> ***LOW SPAM*** per day 2000 to 3000. but i want to drop/delete those
> mails from the server side.
>
> how can i able to do that.. i'm using SpamAssassin version 3.1.4 +qmail
>
> please help me out

Ask on the qmail list.  SA only adds markup to mail.  Something else
(probably qmail in your case) has to decide what to do with the spam once it
is marked.

        Loren