Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Carlos Martins <ca...@pararede.com> on 2002/05/07 11:40:01 UTC

Problem with Tomcat 4.1.0 & IIS

Hello,

I have recently upgraded to Tomcat 4.1.0
Also upgraded my isapi_redirect.dll with the version located in http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat/release/v3.3/bin/win32/i386/
I have IIS as web server and Tomcat listening to redirections through the Coyote JK 2 connector.

Now my web site is not working - only some pages are not displayed and the following message is placed in the log file:
"Connection reset by peer: socket write error"

But if I run my web site through the HTTP1.1 connector of Tomcat (port 8080) it works fine - all pages are properly displayed.

Any clues?

Thank you very much
Carlos

Carlos Martins