Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by gabriel sztejnworcel <ga...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/18 14:50:46 UTC

Upgrade from 1.0.0 to 1.2.0 - load test required?

Hi,

We are in the process of upgrading Guacamole 1.0.0 to 1.2.0. We are
wondering if we should perform load tests. Since these load tests require a
lot of effort on our side, we would like to skip them if it's not
necessary. Are you aware of any issues/differences in the way Guacamole
1.2.0 handles many concurrent sessions?

Thanks,
Gabriel

Re: Upgrade from 1.0.0 to 1.2.0 - load test required?

Posted by Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Aug 18, 2020 at 9:07 AM gabriel sztejnworcel <ga...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are in the process of upgrading Guacamole 1.0.0 to 1.2.0. We are
> wondering if we should perform load tests. Since these load tests require a
> lot of effort on our side, we would like to skip them if it's not
> necessary. Are you aware of any issues/differences in the way Guacamole
> 1.2.0 handles many concurrent sessions?

No, they should be the same.

- Mike