Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Andrey Kopachevsky <ko...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/02 15:30:40 UTC

Ode 2.0 beta problem while using pathner service

We are using ODE with apache ServiceMix 4. Our test example consists of
simple bpel process that invoke jax-ws web service during execution and
return result.
Ode 1.2 works fine with that. But ODE 2.0 beta not returns any response to
caller. And I see following warning in logs:

*WARNING: Received a response for unknown partner role message exchange
11ee7ee0-28f9-4250-9c6c-e9becf573f7f*

After research source codes we find following code snippet inside
org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeConsumer:

    private void outResponse(final InOut jbiMex) {

        PartnerRoleMessageExchange pmex = (PartnerRoleMessageExchange)
_ode._server.getMessageExchangeByForeignKey(jbiMex.getExchangeId());
        if (pmex == null) {
            __log.warn("Received a response for unknown partner role message
exchange " + jbiMex.getExchangeId());
            return;
        }

so _ode._server.getMessageExchangeByForeignKey(jbiMex.getExchangeId()
retutns NULL;

I've check _ode._server implementation class with is BpelServerImpl and find
out that getMessageExchangeByForeignKey method not implemented:

    public MessageExchange getMessageExchangeByForeignKey(String foreignKey)
throws BpelEngineException {
        // TODO Auto-generated method stub
        return null;
    }

Probably this is source of our problem. Do I need to create jira bug for it?

Re: Ode 2.0 beta problem while using pathner service

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 6:30 AM, Andrey Kopachevsky <ko...@gmail.com>wrote:

> We are using ODE with apache ServiceMix 4. Our test example consists of
> simple bpel process that invoke jax-ws web service during execution and
> return result.
> Ode 1.2 works fine with that. But ODE 2.0 beta not returns any response to
> caller. And I see following warning in logs:
>
> *WARNING: Received a response for unknown partner role message exchange
> 11ee7ee0-28f9-4250-9c6c-e9becf573f7f*
>
> After research source codes we find following code snippet inside
> org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeConsumer:
>
>    private void outResponse(final InOut jbiMex) {
>
>        PartnerRoleMessageExchange pmex = (PartnerRoleMessageExchange)
> _ode._server.getMessageExchangeByForeignKey(jbiMex.getExchangeId());
>        if (pmex == null) {
>            __log.warn("Received a response for unknown partner role message
> exchange " + jbiMex.getExchangeId());
>            return;
>        }
>
> so _ode._server.getMessageExchangeByForeignKey(jbiMex.getExchangeId()
> retutns NULL;
>
> I've check _ode._server implementation class with is BpelServerImpl and
> find
> out that getMessageExchangeByForeignKey method not implemented:
>
>    public MessageExchange getMessageExchangeByForeignKey(String foreignKey)
> throws BpelEngineException {
>        // TODO Auto-generated method stub
>        return null;
>    }
>
> Probably this is source of our problem. Do I need to create jira bug for
> it?

Yes, please do.

Thanks,
Matthieu