Posted to user@shale.apache.org by "Meyer, Stefan" <S....@S2neueinformatik.de> on 2006/12/11 18:23:02 UTC

Dialog

Hi,

I am trying to use the trinidad dialog. View ids with a prefix of
"dialog:" are handled in a special way. It seems that shale also uses
this naming convention. Is it possible to change the prefix in shale, so
that I can use shale and the trinidad dialog framework side by side?

Re: Dialog

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 12/11/06, Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org> wrote:

> The capability to override this prefix was there in the initial
> implementation of dialogs in Shale, but got inadvertently dropped when we
> refactored the functionality.  It's an easy fix to put this capability back
> in ... could you do me a favor and file an RFE in our issue tracking
> system[1]?  That way, you'll get notified when it actually gets fixed.

Missing footnote. :)

The issue tracker is here:  http://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/SHALE

--
Wendy

Re: Dialog

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Stefan,

for now use the trinidad ctx-param for web.xml
(see my post to myfaces list)

Thx,
matt

--