Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by vitamon <vi...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/20 11:00:19 UTC

Older versions on Service mix not available?

Hi!
Download links for versions of Service Mix older than 4.5 are not working on
all mirrors.
Will they be available soon or it is strong suggestion to upgrade?

Thanks

Re: Older versions on Service mix not available?

Posted by Łukasz Dywicki <lu...@code-house.org>.
I've tried download SMX 4.5 few times always with same results - getting 404 on mirrors.

Today it works. So there was some problem with getting binary. Maven central repo dates 4.5.0 directory 15-Feb-2013 09:36. I don't recall public release vote as well. Even release issue still remains open (SMX4-1257). It's confusing.

Kind regards,
Łukasz Dywicki
--
luke@code-house.org