Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by un...@att.net on 2016/11/21 18:21:22 UTC

Re-Install Open Office Suite in new Windows 10 computer

I recently purchased a new Windows 10 computer and would like to know how to install the Open Office suite The new machine rejects the installation. I received a message telling me that I should contact the provider to get the version for Windows 10.  I had been using it in my pervious machine.

Thank you!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: Re-Install Open Office Suite in new Windows 10 computer

Posted by James Knott <ja...@rogers.com>.
On 11/21/2016 01:21 PM, unmi2@att.net wrote:
> I recently purchased a new Windows 10 computer and would like to know how to install the Open Office suite The new machine rejects the installation. I received a message telling me that I should contact the provider to get the version for Windows 10.  I had been using it in my pervious machine.
>
> Thank you!
>
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Make sure you downloaded the Windows version.  It should install just fine.

Re: Re-Install Open Office Suite in new Windows 10 computer

Posted by Jim McLaughlin <jj...@gmail.com>.
Do what Janes Knott said.

AND BE SURE THAT YOU DOWNLOAD ONLY FROM:

www.openoffice.org

No where else.