Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Likitha Shetty <li...@citrix.com> on 2012/12/31 13:50:20 UTC

db table name prefixed with op_

Hi,

In cloud database what is the significance of the tables prefixed with op_ ?

Thank you,
Likitha

RE: db table name prefixed with op_

Posted by Alex Huang <Al...@citrix.com>.
Op stands for operations.  It means entries in these tables are transitional and are used for keeping track of the status of an operation.

--Alex

Posted by Likitha Shetty <li...@citrix.com>.
Thanks Sowmya. It's helpful.
Yes, even in my setup I do notice some tables contain entries for all resources and not just the transient ones.