Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Boukovska, Danielle" <da...@gs.com> on 2004/09/29 12:41:56 UTC

Unable to post to struts mailing list

Hi Wendy

I really apologise to be sending you mail directly. I have been trying to
post on the Struts list for 2 days, but for some reason I cannot manage to
do it. I am registered, and I receive all the postings but mine just won't
show up. I am sending to user@struts.apache.org. I need to post a question
as I am quite stuck, but am having no luck, and can't find any guidelines on
the site. Am I doing something wrong?

Many thanks!
Danielle