Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Dan S <da...@gmail.com> on 2022/11/10 07:46:56 UTC

Review request - PR#12753

Hello,

I would really appreciate another review on
https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/12753/files as I think it would be
great to add a bit more documentation on the behaviour of seek, as well as
some tests around invalid offsets (I found this very confusing when
developing for it).

Thanks,

Dan

RE: Review request - PR#12753

Posted by "Sunnappugunta, Satheesh" <ss...@allstate.com>.
Sure Sarbik

Thanks & Regards,
Satheesh S
LTS Integration - TIBCO
Email: ssunz@allstate.com
Ph.: +91-8105295295

I would really appreciate another review on
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/12753/files__;!!IIU9BLNPZ2ob!Lq4qqXr9vScv1zxA8V9x2lAUUg7QHTRpL3CD3Xl2RnOJFnAyeC63qJL-x2l94lt5TYutq4DCI4Y9BNBWbZY$   as I think it would be