Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Nick Cross <ap...@goots.org> on 2017/12/04 13:25:20 UTC

[vfs] Zip files and relative paths

Hi,

I am processing a number of potentially large nested archive files (such
as zips/jars etc). I appear to have hit [1] as one of the zips contains
a nested path. Simplifying the test down to a trivial zip as per that
jira issue does show the problem - it simply throws an exception and
stops processing. However, I would like to continue processing the zip
file, perhaps logging the offending archive entry.

Using version 2.2, is there any way of overriding the default
ZipFileSystem so I can provide a patched implementation of init() so I
can avoid this issue?

Thanks

Nick

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/VFS-219