Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com> on 2012/11/25 15:12:55 UTC

Re: Changing SSH ports in Hadoop

Hi,

Configure "HADOOP_SSH_OPTS" in your hadoop-env.sh, to add any SSH CLI
options you need to always be present when the Hadoop scripts use SSH.
A line like 'export HADOOP_SSH_OPTS="-p <num>"' perhaps would be what
you are looking for.

P.s. General list is only for project level discussions, not user
help. I've moved your mail to user@hadoop.apache.org which is more
appropriate for such questions.

--
Harsh J