Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Kevin Krouse <ke...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/13 02:01:47 UTC

jclouds and JDK7 NIO.2 FileSystemProvider

Hello list,

I'm just getting familiar with the jclouds library and am quite
pleased so far.  Thanks for creating the library.

Is there a JDK7 NIO.2 FileSystemProvider adapter over the jcloud blob
store API?  I'm not very familiar with the issues around blob storage
so I'm not sure it even makes sense to provide an implementation of
the FileSystemProvider.

FWIW, I've only found one FileSystemProvider API over S3 so far:
https://github.com/martint/s3fs

Thanks,
Kevin

Re: jclouds and JDK7 NIO.2 FileSystemProvider

Posted by Kevin Krouse <ke...@gmail.com>.
Ah, so I think you've got it backwards.  I'm looking for a custom
java.nio.file.spi.FileSystemProvider over the jclouds BlobStore api --
not a jclouds BlobStore over the NIO2 FileSystem.

http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/technotes/guides/io/fsp/filesystemprovider.html

Kevin

Posted by Andrew Gaul <ga...@apache.org>.

Posted by Kevin Krouse <ke...@gmail.com>.