Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Anil Patel <to...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/26 22:53:47 UTC

createPartyRole permission for anonymous user

Hi, Today we started getting following error while creating user in
Anonymous checkout process.

   - Security Error: to run createPartyRole you must have the
   PARTYMGR_CREATE or PARTYMGR_ADMIN permission calling service createPartyRole
   in createUpdateUser

I think we need to add some permissions to Anonymous user. Do we even need
these services to be protected with permission check? The createPerson
service is not.

Please comment so I needed I'll submit patch for this.

Regards
Anil

Re: createPartyRole permission for anonymous user

Posted by MrJohnBrown <mi...@softasap.net>.
Hi Guys,

I am using revision 557394 and on anon checkout it looks like it has the
same old bug. I checked the partyservices.xml and it does have a tag
<accept-userlogin-party/>. But it gives me an error:

"The Following Errors Occurred:

Security Error: to run createPartyRole you must have the
PARTYMGR_ROLE_CREATE or PARTYMGR_ADMIN permission calling service
createPartyRole in createUpdateUser"

Does anyone has this issue too?
Thanks for any help.

Posted by Anil Patel <to...@gmail.com>.