Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Lorena Leishman <lo...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2015/01/07 17:24:37 UTC

Download

Hi there,
I need to extract data from a pdf and update acroform fields in a different pdf.
I went to Apache PDFBox | Downloads but I don't know what exactly I need to download. Help please?
|   |
|   |   |   |   |   |
| Apache PDFBox | DownloadsDownloads There are several ways you can obtain the PDFBox binaries or sources: PDFBox 1.8.8 release Previous releases Latest source from version control Latest development snapshot build  |
|  |
| View on pdfbox.apache.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Re: Download

Re: Download

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Hi,
This depends what you want to do. Work from the command line or develop
something with java? In most cases, pdfbox-app is all you need (plus
levigo jar and jai_imageio.jar)
Tilman