Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Meera Muthukrishnan <Me...@infy.com> on 2002/04/30 08:32:00 UTC

Dynamically changing the path in the URL

Hi

In my application, I require that the Path in the URL contain the session id and so be dynamically changed based on the response after the sign on. That is, my first URL is of the form

http://server/application/progid?parameter=value

On logging in, subsequent URLs are of the form

Http://server/application/progid;sessionid=<sessvalue>?parameter=value <http://server/application/progid;sessionid=%3csessvalue%3e?parameter=value>

Using Modification controller and a HTML Link parser, I am able to dynamically bring in the required parameters. But how to incorporate the session id in the Path in this case?

Thanks in  advance for your time and effort.

Regards
Meera