Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Shady Xu <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/30 10:41:05 UTC

How to monitor consuming rate and lag?

Hi all,

I'm now using https://github.com/airbnb/kafka-statsd-metrics2 to monitor
our Kafka cluster. But there are not metrics about consuming rate and lag,
which are key performance metrics we care about.

So how do you guys monitor consuming rate and lag of each consumer group?

Re: How to monitor consuming rate and lag?

Posted by Adam Dubiel <du...@gmail.com>.
There is also: http://quantifind.com/KafkaOffsetMonitor/ , but there is no
monitoring support out of box.

Posted by noah <ia...@gmail.com>.