Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Peter Velychko <ve...@mail.ru> on 2004/07/09 16:20:25 UTC

cocoon application from WAR

Hello cocooners,

Have anyone experience with working cocoon applications using Flow and
CForms from WAR archive?
Do some tricks exist for it?

Many thanks.

--
Best regards,
Peter Velychko

Re: cocoon application from WAR

Posted by Colin Paul Adams <co...@colina.demon.co.uk>.

    Peter> Hello cocooners, Have anyone experience with working cocoon
    Peter> applications using Flow and CForms from WAR archive?  Do
    Peter> some tricks exist for it?

Works straight-forwardly without tricks for me.
Except I use the mount table. The distributed usage of this seems
wrong to me, as it's location lies in the directory that is the parent
of the root of the cocoon.war directory structure.
So I change the default sitemap.xmap and the webapp.build files to put
it in a more sensible place (in the same directory as the global sitemap).
--
Colin Paul Adams
Preston Lancashire