Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Shahar Solomianik <sh...@tikalknowledge.com> on 2001/01/10 13:04:10 UTC

EAR deployment

Can I deploy templates in an EAR file (j2ee style) ?
And then , how do I point to their location in the properties file ?

Thanks,
Shahar.

Re: EAR deployment

Posted by John Sutherland <js...@appliedtheory.com>.
E.lectronic
A.udio
R.ecording

--
John Sutherland
Software Engineer

Re: EAR deployment

Posted by Brian Goetz <br...@lx.quiotix.com>.

Re: EAR deployment

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 1/10/2001 4:04 AM, "Shahar Solomianik" <sh...@tikalknowledge.com> wrote:

> Can I deploy templates in an EAR file (j2ee style) ?

Yes.

> And then , how do I point to their location in the properties file ?

I believe the default is:

[webapp]/templates
[webapp]/WEB-INF

So, put your templates in /templates. Don't forget to protect that directory
from direct HTTP read access by editing your web.xml.

-jon

--
Honk if you love peace and quiet.

Re: EAR deployment