Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Sean Wheller <se...@enbaya.co.za> on 2004/09/30 22:18:29 UTC

java script facility

Hi,

I am using 47591 revision of forrest from SVN on SuSE 9.1

Running under Jetty with
<disable-font-script>false</disable-font-script>

The facility is displayed when using
project.skin=pelt

but is not displayed when
project.skin=tigris

I want to use project.skin=tigris

I also have a problem under project.skin=pelt. When I add format links the
script facility and PDF link are located in the correct position, but the XML
link is shown above the first title on the right side.

Any pointers how to fix this.
--
Sean Wheller

Re: java script facility

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Sean Wheller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using 47591 revision of forrest from SVN on SuSE 9.1
>
> Running under Jetty with
> <disable-font-script>false</disable-font-script>
>
> The facility is displayed when using
> project.skin=pelt
>
> but is not displayed when
> project.skin=tigris
>
> I want to use project.skin=tigris

Not all facilities are available in all skins.
Most of our energy goes to the "pelt" skin.
You can always add to your version of the "tigris" skin
by copying the relevant part of pelt.

> I also have a problem under project.skin=pelt. When I add format links the
> script facility and PDF link are located in the correct position, but the XML
> link is shown above the first title on the right side.
>
> Any pointers how to fix this.

There is a patch sent to the dev list ...
Subject: [patch] missplaced icons on pelt
Date: 23 Sep 2004

That is yet to be applied to the core.

--