Posted to user@shale.apache.org by Randahl Fink Isaksen <ra...@rockit.dk> on 2006/10/04 08:53:56 UTC

Logo Contest - what happened?

According to the website

"September 19, 2006 to determine the winner"

but as far as I can tell, there is still a lot of people voting. Has the
deadline been postponed?

Randahl

Re: Logo Contest - what happened?

Posted by David Geary <sa...@gmail.com>.
1st choice: Walied Amer {84} (drop of oil is a nice touch, Walied)
2nd choice: Michael Ameduri {49}
3th choice: Aide Chang {70}
4rd choice: Michael Ameduri {31}
5th choice: Coco {73}

david

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org>.
On 10/4/06, Greg Reddin <gr...@apache.org> wrote:

> I have votes from all PMC members except Craig.  Craig did I miss
> yours or have you not voted yet?

I thought I had sent them, but can't find the message ... I'll dig out the
ones I liked later tonight.

Craig

Thanks,

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@apache.org>.