Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by gulfiz ergin <gu...@yahoo.com> on 2008/07/10 13:02:40 UTC

how to use photogallery plugin?

hey all;
I want to use photo gallery plugin but i am not able to do it. I look at mail archive and couldn't find something which is helpful. I check "http://forrest.apache.org/pluginDocs/plugins_0_80/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.PhotoGallery/index.html "also...
I created  my directories and  I have  album.xml in it. but i dont know what i should do now? I will appreciate if somebody will explain the steps of using this plugin...
have a nice day!

Re: how to use photogallery plugin?

Posted by Tim Williams <wi...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 7:02 AM, gulfiz ergin <gu...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> hey all;
> I want to use photo gallery plugin but i am not able to do it. I look at
> mail archive and couldn't find something which is helpful. I check
> "http://forrest.apache.org/pluginDocs/plugins_0_80/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.PhotoGallery/index.html
> "also...
> I created  my directories and  I have  album.xml in it. but i dont know what
> i should do now? I will appreciate if somebody will explain the steps of
> using this plugin...
> have a nice day!

If you've followed the docs and put your images in
{properties:content.xdocs}/images/gallery/ then you should be able to
navigate to /gallery/index.html and see them. Maybe you could explain
exactly how far you are getting and report any errors you've
encountered?
--tim