Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Alexey Manulenko <ma...@rosten.elektra.ru> on 2006/06/30 07:43:59 UTC

Jetspeed-2 / PHP Bridge issue once again

Hello,
I need help.

Steve Butman sbut...@technologycrossing.com on Fri, 19 Aug 2005 20:57:12 GMT
wrote:
> I spent several days trying to figure out the PHP bridge, too, and
> finally got it working.  I spent a good bit of time looking at the same
> error you're seeing.  I cannot recall everything I did, but I know for
> certain that I had to move the hosts and css directories of the PHP
> webapp into the WEB-INF directory.  (I believe they are in the webapp
> directory in the source distribution.)

> The easiest thing to do is to download the source, move the directories
> where they need to be, build everything from scratch and redeploy.

> I'm pressed for time now, but I'll try to post a better explanation over
> the weekend.

> Good luck.

Could you please (if you have time now, of course) prompt me the exact steps
you performed
to get the PHP bridge and php-demo portlet working...

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Alexey