Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Artur Mrozowski <ar...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/23 11:19:26 UTC

auto.offset.reset in 0.11.0.2 Kafka Streams does not take effect.

Hi,
I am running a Kafka Streams application and want to read everything from
the topic from the beginning.
 So I renamed all the stores and set
(ConsumerConfig.AUTO_OFFSET_RESET_CONFIG,"earliest")
but it does not take effect. Nothing happens.

As soon as I put new messages than the processing and output takes off for
the latest messages but I'd like to consume everything there is on the
topic.

Not sure what I am missing here.

/Artur

Re: auto.offset.reset in 0.11.0.2 Kafka Streams does not take effect.

Posted by Artur Mrozowski <ar...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Matthias!

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.

Posted by Artur Mrozowski <ar...@gmail.com>.