Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Tapestry <ma...@tapestryforums.com> on 2005/12/01 23:13:53 UTC

Dynamic Q&A Form -- Nested For Loops

I'm trying to create a form with dynamic questions and answers using nested for loop.  I've included html snippet and component spec below.  The form renders with the correct questions, and each question has the correct number of answers, but the index for answers is not being incremented, so the same answer is displaying each time.  If anyone has any helpful hints, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Dawn

HTML snippet:

Specification:

Sent from www.TapestryForums.com

Read this topic online here: <<topic_link>>

http://www.tapestryforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=11383#11383

RE: Dynamic Q&A Form -- Nested For Loops

Posted by Patrick Casey <pa...@adelphia.net>.
	Methinks the code snippets were snipped :).

	--- Pat

	That and, somewhere, a lady is protesting too much.