Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Karan Mehta <ka...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/06 22:20:00 UTC

[DISCUSS] Move branches 4.x-HBase-1.2, 4.x-HBase-1.3 and 4.x-HBase-1.4 to JDK 8

Hello all,

Should we move these branches to 1.8 JDK?

Karan

Re: [DISCUSS] Move branches 4.x-HBase-1.2, 4.x-HBase-1.3 and 4.x-HBase-1.4 to JDK 8

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

his is an issue for binary compatibility artifacts only.

Sigh. Just to be clear I meant binary *convenience* artifacts.

--
Best regards,
Andrew

decrepit hands
   - A23, Crosstalk

Re: [DISCUSS] Move branches 4.x-HBase-1.2, 4.x-HBase-1.3 and 4.x-HBase-1.4 to JDK 8

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,
Andrew

decrepit hands
   - A23, Crosstalk

Re: [DISCUSS] Move branches 4.x-HBase-1.2, 4.x-HBase-1.3 and 4.x-HBase-1.4 to JDK 8

Posted by Geoffrey Jacoby <gj...@apache.org>.