Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Lisa Seacat DeLuca <ld...@us.ibm.com> on 2013/05/23 19:32:28 UTC

request: authority to own items in JIRA

Can someone grant me the authority to own items in JIRA?  My id is:
ldeluca.

Thanks,  Lisa

Re: request: authority to own items in JIRA

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.
Hey

Thanks for adding yourself to the JIRA.  I think we can probably set
you up to have some tickets, but there's some housekeeping that we're
going to have to do as well.

1. Have you signed the ICLA? This isn't required, but is probably a
good idea if you're going to become a contributor. Please do so here:
https://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas
2. Please send pull requests.  Because we're an Apache project, we
don't automatically give out committer access to anyone, and people
have to send patches and be active in the community before they get
nominated for committership.

Even though there are people working at numerous companies,
committership rests with the individual, not the company.  I hate to
be all harpy with this, but the JIRA setup was changed so this stuff
matters now.  (Way too easy to give you all the stuff).