Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/08 21:37:09 UTC

redback-1.0-alpha-2 released

I released the alpha-2 of redback 1.0 this morning.  It is working its way
out into the main repositories and when its there I think we can safely
upgrade continuum and archiva to it.  Rather excited, this is the first time
we haven't been tracking -SNAPSHOT on these apps and have been patiently
waiting on redback releases..

a mini milestone! :)

cheers,
jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com

Re: redback-1.0-alpha-2 released

Posted by Maria Odea Ching <oc...@exist.com>.
hooray! +1 to this
thanks Jesse :)

-Deng

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
+1 to upgrade before Continuum 1.1-beta-2

Emmanuel