Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Ram <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2000/11/21 20:05:14 UTC

jakarta-tomcat/6876: DRWatson - access violation ; java.exe or javaw.exe

>Number:         6876
>Category:       jakarta-tomcat
>Synopsis:       DRWatson - access violation ; java.exe or javaw.exe
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
I am getting a DrWatson, access violation when I run a simple servlet to connect to a DB of SQLServer7.0 desktop etd. I am using sun's jdbc-odbc bridge,
the method that is causing DRWatson is executeQuery(). I tried using JRun, DRWAtson in javaw.exe immediate. Using tomcat DRWatson after some time on a single thread, immediate on multiple thread. Possibly a prob with my DB, or the bridge.
Note: executeQuery() is executed! yet, afterwards DRWatson appears and shuts down JRUN or TomCat.
>How-To-Repeat:
install SQLServer 7.0 Desktop, run a servlet that calls executeQuery(), using JRUN or Tomcat, running on NT4.0.
>Fix:
tried several, none succeded
 [to include <ap...@Apache.Org> in the Cc line and make sure the]