Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Arthur Neves <ar...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/02 16:35:13 UTC

Table(grids)

Hi,

I'd like to know, if is there a way to make tables(grids) easily in Struts2?
What do you use? Is there a tag?

Re: Table(grids)

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
After a similar question I asked a few days ago... I decided to create a
tag-library and some utility classes  that will make it easy
integrate jqgrid into struts2 applications...  I already have something
working but it is far from finished (see
http://code.google.com/p/antilia-struts/) and I'll be adding more
functionality in the near future. In fact, there is already a small test
application showing  how to use the taglib
http://code.google.com/p/antilia-struts/source/browse/#svn/trunk/struts2-jq-antilia-test

<http://code.google.com/p/antilia-struts/source/browse/#svn/trunk/struts2-jq-antilia-test>I
know there is already a struts2-jquery integration project.. So, once I have
something finished  I wouldn't mind if "my" code is integrated into the
standard plugin (of course if the developers of it are interested in
including my code).

Best,

Ernesto

Re: Table(grids)

Posted by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com>.

--
Wes Wannemacher

Head Engineer, WanTii, Inc.
Ask me for a quote!

Re: Table(grids)

Posted by Rusty Wright <ru...@gmail.com>.
I haven't tried DisplayTag yet with Struts 2 but I've used it with Spring MVC and can say that DisplayTag is very nice.  Very flexible.

Re: Table(grids)

Posted by Johannes Geppert <jo...@web.de>.

Arthur Neves wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to know, if is there a way to make tables(grids) easily in
> Struts2?
> What do you use? Is there a tag?

-----
---