Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Ondrej Zizka <oz...@redhat.com> on 2013/03/03 10:40:21 UTC

Found - init-param ignorePaths /// Re: Ignoring requests already processed by other servlet (REST)

Found - thanks to Erics blog:

|<filter> <filter-name>wicket.filter</filter-name>
<filter-class>org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter</filter-class> <init-param>
<param-name>ignorePaths</param-name>
<param-value>images/,rest/</param-value> </init-param> </filter>