Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/29 20:25:38 UTC

[RESULT] Jesse Kuhnert as Tapestry committer

Jesse Kuhnert has been doing some outstanding work with Tacos
(http://tacos.sf.net), powerful Ajax components for Tapestry.
Further, he's been very active on the mailing lists, providing support
to new users and to Tacos users here and on the Tacos mailing lists.

I think Jesse would be a valuable addition to the team. We've talked
about the emphasis for Tapestry 4.1 being on the components, and Jesse
brings a lot of expertise in that area ... and he uses Tapestry at his
day job.  All of these indicate he has a place on the commiter list.

Binding votes:

Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1
Richard Lewis-Shell: +1
Geoff Longman: +1
Harish Krishnaswamy: +1
Paul Ferraro: +1
David Solis: +1
Mind Bridge: +1

Non-binding votes:
Nick Westgate: +1
Viktor Szathmary: +1
Leonardo Quijano Vincenzi: +1
Norber Sandor: +1
Makus Joschko: +1
Andreas Andreou: +1
Felix Sun: +1
Adam Greene: +1
Nanda Firdausi: +1
Brian K. Wallace: +1
Jamie Orchard-Hays: +1
Massimo Lusetti: +1

Congratulations Jesse!

To start the ball rolling, please refer to
http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html ... we will need you to file a CLA
with the ASF.  Also, get me your preferred user id, full name, and
forwarding email address.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry

Re: [RESULT] Jesse Kuhnert as Tapestry committer

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
:) Thank you everyone for allowing me the opportunity to try and do whatever
I can to make tapestry/tacos even better (hopefully while not adding any
bugs ). I'm very excited and hope this continues to be as fun as everything
else has.

jesse