Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Scott Goldstein <sd...@mailandnews.com> on 2003/12/24 18:54:43 UTC

How to Unzip multiple file into separate directories

I have a directory containing a number of zip file.  I would like to unzip
each into its own directory under one single parent directory.  For instance,
I have a directory, folderOne, that contains a number of zip files, a.zip,
b.zip, c.zip, etc.  In my build file, I would like a task to unzip these files
into subdirectories of folderTwo, such that a.zip expands to folderTwo/a_zip/
and b.zip expands to folderTwo/b_zip/, etc.

It seems that the unzip task can handle expanding multiple zip files, but only
to a single directory.

Can anyone tell me how I might accomplish this task?

Thanks.

Scott